Enjoy the benefits
For less than £2.50 per month you will receive:-
- Access to locally raised strains of honeybee.
- Courses with mentoring for new beekeepers.
- Apiary meetings during the summer.
- Evening meetings throughout the winter at Llysfasi College and online.
- Discounts on beekeeping supplies from C Wynne Jones and delicious Patchwork Paté.
- Regular mailshots keeping you up to date with what is happening within our association, the Welsh Beekeeping Association and the wider beekeeping community.
- Free bee disease insurance, which covers American Foul Brood and European Foul Brood
- Product liability insurance.
- WBKA Welsh Beekeeper magazine four times a year.
- Membership of the Welsh Beekeepers’ Association
- All the help you need to control varroa, and regular updates on varroa research.
- Public liability insurance up to £5 million
|Membership type||Annual Cost|
|Junior full member||£25.00|
|Junior Associate member||Free|
If you have more than 3 hives, there is an additional cost for insurance:
|Total number of hives||Additional Annual Cost|
|40+||You need bee farmer insurance. This is not available under our British Disease Insurance arrangements.|
Request to Join SCBKA
Please complete the form below and our membership secretary will be in touch.
This form is for new members only. Existing members will receive a link via email to enable them to renew their membership